(Anonymous): You say, "Okay. Guys."
11:13:45 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
----------- v7876 -----------



[ ] [ ]
\ |
[ ] [ ] [_]
/ | \ | / | \
[ ]-[_]-[+]-[ ]-[_]
\ | / | \ | /
[_]-[_]-[_]





---------- 0:0:-1 -----------
A secluded section of the Divine Havens.
Admiral Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the
rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a pair of diamond shears in his
right. You may enter the NEWS from here.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, and
down.
11:13:46 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12200][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex(+100m, 0.8%)
Tridemon departs to the up, each step sending a ripple of water outwards across the surface.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You may eat or smoke another herb.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex(eat earwort|outr earwort)
You now possess the gift of the sixth sense.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex(-104m, 0.8%)
Tiny tremors spread through your body as the world seems to slow down.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
What do you want to eat?
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 477.
11:13:48 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
(eat earwort|outr earwort)
(Anonymous): You say, "Let's stop being so scared of going in, okay?"
11:13:50 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You eat a piece of black earwort.
You now possess the gift of truehearing.
11:13:51 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 476.
11:13:51 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12196][E:100%|8300][p:5(64)][19.86m]ex
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:13:52 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12084][E:100%|8300][p:6(64)][19.86m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
Tridemon enters from the up, a thin sheen of water rippling outward from every step.
11:13:53 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12084][E:100%|8300][p:6(64)][19.86m]ex
Tridemon twirls his staff above himself and sparkling water rains upon him, making him shine with
power.
11:13:56 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11977][E:100%|8300][p:6(64)][19.86m]ex(-107m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "If I get radded and there's only one possible room, and we're already
resigned to being in the meld."
11:14:00 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12187][E:100%|8300][p:6(64)][19.86m]ex(+210m, 1.7%)
(Anonymous): You say, "There's no reason not to go into that roomm."
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:14:04 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:7(63)][19.86m]ex(-115m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "We already have to fight on their terms."
11:14:07 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:7(63)][19.86m]ex(+228m, 1.9%)
You reach out through your bond with your beast and dismiss him, sending him back to the stables.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:14:11 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12186][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]x(-114m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Regroup."
11:14:13 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]x(-114m, 0.9%)
You feel your masochistic tendencies return.
11:14:14 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]x
Tridemon takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:14:14 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (3.931s)
11:14:15 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]ex
You begin rolling towards the down.
11:14:15 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]e
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Okay."
11:14:15 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12072][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]e
Your roll takes you out of the room.
----------- v273 ------------
/
-[ ] [<]
\ /
[ ] [ ]
\ /
[ ]-[<]-[ ]

[+]







--------- 0:-8:-29 ----------
Before the Portal of Fate.
Seething with arcane energy, the Portal of Fate floats before you. There are 2 armoured owls here. A
grotesque ghast squats here, dragging its taloned hands on the ground. A black direwolf is here,
blending in with the shadows. Covered in bone armour, a green eyelash viper is slithering about here.
The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. Covered in bone armour, a striped
badger is here, licking its paws. A striped badger is here, licking its paws. There are 2 armoured
bats here.
You see a single exit leading out.
11:14:18 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]e(+228m, 1.9%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (3.61s)
11:14:18 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:8(63)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "We got this."
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:14:19 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:14:20 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex(-108m, 0.9%)
----------- v108 ------------

[>]
/
-[ ] [<]
\ /
[ ] [ ]
\ /
[ ]-[+]-[ ]

[>]





--------- 0:-7:-29 ----------
The Path of Solitude. (road).
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A few small snowflakes
drift lazily down from above.
You see exits leading east, west, and in.
11:14:21 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
(Ad-Hoc): Aeden says, "You guys just don't listen."
11:14:23 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
(thirdeye|rub beauty|recharge beauty from cube|rub perfection|recharge perfection from cube|rub
mercy|recharge mercy from cube|hold breath|rub kingdom|recharge kingdom from cube|rub
waterbreathe|recharge waterbreathe from cube)
You now possess the gift of the third eye.
11:14:24 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex(-142m, 1.2%)
You rub a brooch of clustered beryl tulips and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
A ray of pink light suddenly spotlights you.
You are now protected by the beauty defence.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You recharge a brooch of clustered beryl tulips with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You rub a star-etched beryl ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
A ray of golden light suddenly spotlights you.
You are now protected by the perfection defence.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You recharge a star-etched beryl ring with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You rub a brooch of clustered beryl tulips and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
A ray of purple light suddenly spotlights you.
You are now protected by the mercy defence.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You recharge a brooch of clustered beryl tulips with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You inhale deeply and begin holding your breath.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You rub a simple ring of bloodstone and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
A ray of green light suddenly spotlights you.
You are now protected by the kingdom defence.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You recharge a simple ring of bloodstone with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex
You rub a brooch of clustered beryl tulips and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
You briefly hold your hand over your mouth until your lips and tongue tingle.
You are now protected by the waterbreathe defence.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]x
You recharge a brooch of clustered beryl tulips with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:25 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (1.61s)
11:14:26 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12050][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]ex(chant acquisitio on)
Chanting the ritual of Acquisitio to yourself, you narrow your eyes and look around greedily for
something to add to your hoard.
You are now protected by the acquisitio defence.
11:14:27 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11980][E:100%|8300][p:9(62)][19.86m]x(-70m, 0.6%)
You have recovered equilibrium.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+ (1.005s)
11:14:28 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(read protection|recharge
protection from cube)(+320m, 2.6%)
You read a Scroll of Protection.
11:14:28 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12197][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-103m, 0.8%)
You recharge a Scroll of Protection with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:29 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12197][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.977s)
11:14:32 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12088][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(deathsight)(-109m, 0.9%)
You shut your eyes and concentrate on the end of life. A moment later, you feel inextricably linked
with the strings of fate.
You are now protected by the deathsight defence.
11:14:33 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12038][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-50m, 0.4%)
A shimmering field of protection flares up around you.
11:14:34 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12038][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
(Ad-Hoc): You say, "You literally said don't contest."
11:14:34 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12038][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
(Ad-Hoc): Tekora says, "Who's your melder, Yarith?"
11:14:35 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12038][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.566s)
11:14:35 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12038][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(abjure waterwalk)
You pull a cosmic web down around your feet, and you sense that gravity will be your ally when
entering water.
You are now protected by the waterwalk defence.
11:14:35 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12018][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-20m, 0.2%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.01s)
11:14:38 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(lipread)(-108m, 0.9%)
You will now lip read to overcome the effects of deafness.
11:14:38 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(+390m, 3.2%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.995s)
11:14:41 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(rub levitate|recharge levitate
from cube)(-111m, 0.9%)
(Ad-Hoc): You say, "Tridemon is here now."
11:14:41 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You rub a brooch of clustered beryl tulips and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
You begin to rise on a cushion of air.
You are now protected by the levitate defence.
11:14:42 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You recharge a brooch of clustered beryl tulips with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:42 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.612s)
11:14:45 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(wonderpipe activate
hardsmoke)(-115m, 0.9%)
A Pipe of Wonder glows with power as you draw in a long drag of smoke.
You are now protected by the hardsmoke defence.
The smoke settles around you in a haze, strangely weighing your body down.
11:14:45 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
(Anonymous): Thul says, "How'd we do?"
11:14:47 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.241s)
11:14:48 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(keeneye on)
You begin to examine your surroundings with a keen eye.
11:14:48 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12024][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-50m, 0.4%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.834s)
11:14:50 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12186][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(evoke malkuth)(+162m, 1.3%)
Muttering the secret names of Malkuth, you trace glowing geometric patterns in the air which settle
around you, grounding you to the earth.
11:14:50 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12086][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-100m, 0.8%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.071s)
11:14:54 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11977][E:100%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(evoke netzach)(-109m, 0.9%)
Muttering the secret names of Netzach, you trace the glowing symbol of a rose before you. You smile
as the rose floats towards you and enters your chest, making your personality sparkle.
11:14:54 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11777][E:94%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-200m, 1.6%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.07s)
11:14:56 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11777][E:94%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(blow avaricehorn|recharge
avaricehorn from cube)
You hold a clover-etched beryl flute to your lips and blow a light, twinkling ditty. As the notes
fade, you cannot help but look around with avarice in your eyes.
11:14:57 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11665][E:94%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-112m, 0.9%)
You recharge a clover-etched beryl flute with 1 charges from an energy cube.
11:14:58 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11665][E:94%|8300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.592s)
11:15:01 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(abjure nimbus)(+635m, 5.2%,
+500e, 5.7%)
Drawing cosmic dust into a sphere, you slowly let it expand into a nimbus of glittering motes.
You are now protected by the cosmicnimbus defence.
11:15:01 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12220][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-80m, 0.7%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.148s)
11:15:03 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12118][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(abjure timeslip)(-102m, 0.8%)
Touching upon cosmic probabilities, you weave a net of safety around yourself.
11:15:03 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11768][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-350m, 2.8%)
(Anonymous): Romaan says, "I'd trade my death for Synkarin any day."
11:15:04 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11768][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.088s)
11:15:08 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11663][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(chant fortuna)(-105m, 0.9%)
The air around you blurs as you chant the ritual of Fortuna. You feel the winds of chance and change
pass through you.
11:15:08 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11583][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-80m, 0.7%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.271s)
11:15:10 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12188][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(chant draconis)(+605m, 4.9%)
You chant the ritual of Draconis and sense a numinous layer of dragon scales surround you.
11:15:10 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12113][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-75m, 0.6%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.113s)
11:15:12 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12113][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(timechant mindclock)
You force your mind to synchronise with your body's inner clock.
11:15:13 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11863][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-250m, 2.0%)
(Anonymous): You say, "We did well."
11:15:13 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11863][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
(Ad-Hoc): Aeden says, "Yeah, but went up anyway."
11:15:17 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11752][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-111m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (5.943s)
11:15:19 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11640][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(timechant timelessbody)(-112m,
0.9%)
You spin around and allow the time field around you to saturate into your body.
11:15:19 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11390][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-250m, 2.0%)
(Primal Designs Artisanry): Ymuli says, "I didn't even die this time."
11:15:21 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12128][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(+738m, 6.0%)
You can hold your breath no longer and gasp for air, fighting to bring oxygen back to your deprived
muscles.
11:15:22 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12128][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.446s)
11:15:23 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12016][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(abjure cloak)(-112m, 0.9%)
Weaving the cosmic threads into a cloak, you settle it upon your shoulders and feel somewhat more
protected.
11:15:24 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11941][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-75m, 0.6%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.09s)
11:15:26 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11826][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(chant rubeus)(-115m, 0.9%)
A red haze fills your field of vision as you chant the ritual of Rubeus.
11:15:26 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11721][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-105m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "The worst thing we did is that collective we stayed down in the room next to
people who were radding."
11:15:28 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11721][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.964s)
11:15:31 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12188][E:100%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(chant populus)(+467m, 3.8%)
Confidence and exuberance fills you as you chant the joyful ritual of Populus.
11:15:32 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12108][E:94%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-80m, 0.7%)
(Anonymous): You say, "If someone gets radded in that situation you all simply must go in."
11:15:34 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11995][E:94%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-113m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.534s)
11:15:35 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|11995][E:94%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(abjure soulguard)
You weave a delicate lattice of energy around your body, sheltering your soul from the ravages of
the cosmos.
11:15:35 [H:100%|12300][M:89%|10995][E:94%|8800][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-1000m, 8.1%)
(Anonymous): You say, "But we did well!"
11:15:43 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11521][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(+526m, 4.3%, +500e, 5.4%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (9.93s)
11:15:45 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11521][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(timechant futureglimpse)
You press your fingers against your temples and gaze deeply into the timelines that surround you,
catching glimpses of your own future.
11:15:45 [H:100%|12300][M:88%|10871][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-650m, 5.3%)
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Okay."
11:15:46 [H:100%|12300][M:87%|10762][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-109m, 0.9%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (6.109s)
11:15:51 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11395][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(timechant insight)(+633m, 5.
1%)
You close your eyes and focus on the inner turmoil of your own mind. You force your thoughts into
order and find insight into your own being.
11:15:52 [H:100%|12300][M:90%|11145][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-250m, 2.0%)
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "We'll rush."
11:15:54 [H:100%|12300][M:90%|11145][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.02s)
11:15:56 [H:100%|12300][M:89%|11030][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-115m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Yup."
11:15:57 [H:100%|12300][M:89%|11030][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Ok, someone will need to realitycheck, I'm going to be targeted first, so
be well-aware."
11:16:00 [H:100%|12300][M:88%|10918][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Who's ready for round two?"
11:16:00 [H:100%|12300][M:88%|10918][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
There are no crystals spinning around you.
You have no crystals spinning around others.
11:16:06 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11552][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+634m, 5.2%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: OGR TURQUOISE | CRYSTALSPIN TURQUOISE.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cturquoise, bringing the total in the rift to 1014.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11447][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-105m, 0.9%)
Placing a turquoise crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: OGR JADE | CRYSTALSPIN JADE.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: OGR GARNET | CRYSTALSPIN GARNET.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action three as: OGR BERYL | CRYSTALSPIN BERYL.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action four as: OGR OPAL | CRYSTALSPIN OPAL.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action five as: OGR BLOODSTONE | CRYSTALSPIN BLOODSTONE.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action six as: OGR AMETHYST | CRYSTALSPIN AMETHYST.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action seven as: OGR EMERALD | CRYSTALSPIN EMERALD.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action eight as: OGR SAPPHIRE | CRYSTALSPIN SAPPHIRE.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action nine as: OGR DIAMOND | CRYSTALSPIN DIAMOND.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action ten as: OGR ONYX | CRYSTALSPIN ONYX.
11:16:07 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
(Anonymous): Ymuli says, "Mhm."
11:16:08 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cjade, bringing the total in the rift to 838. (1.916s)
11:16:09 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11347][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Placing a jade crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:09 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11247][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cgarnet, bringing the total in the rift to 746. (1.974s)
11:16:11 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11882][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+635m, 5.2%)
Placing a garnet crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:11 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11782][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): You say, "I'm not letting them take another absolve."
11:16:13 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11782][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cberyl, bringing the total in the rift to 308. (2.03s)
11:16:13 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11782][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Placing a beryl crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:13 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11682][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): Thul says, "Willing, but defenses are going to take a bit."
11:16:15 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11682][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 copal, bringing the total in the rift to 343. (2.021s)
11:16:15 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11575][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-107m, 0.9%)
Placing an opal crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:15 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11475][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cbloodstone, bringing the total in the rift to 364. (1.93s)
11:16:17 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11475][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Placing a bloodstone crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's
core which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:17 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11375][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): Tekora says, "I regret I cannot assist, but I am sending artifacts to those who can
utilize them."
11:16:18 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11375][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 camethyst, bringing the total in the rift to 554. (1.994s)
11:16:19 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11272][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-103m, 0.8%)
Placing an amethyst crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:19 [H:100%|12300][M:90%|11172][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cemerald, bringing the total in the rift to 873. (2.038s)
11:16:21 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11910][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+738m, 6.0%)
Placing an emerald crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:21 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11810][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You have fully recovered your breath.
11:16:22 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11810][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 csapphire, bringing the total in the rift to 907. (2.011s)
11:16:23 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11810][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(hold breath)
Placing a sapphire crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:23 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11710][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You must have balance to perform that ability.
11:16:23 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11602][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-108m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "That's fine. We have time."
11:16:24 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11602][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 cdiamond, bringing the total in the rift to 920. (1.92s)
11:16:25 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11602][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(hold breath)
Placing a diamond crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:25 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11502][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You must have balance to perform that ability.
11:16:26 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11502][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You remove 1 conyx, bringing the total in the rift to 221. (1.96s)
11:16:27 [H:100%|12300][M:93%|11502][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(hold breath)
Placing an onyx crystal on the palm of your hand, you match your vibration to the crystal's core
which causes it to float up and then settle into an orbit around you.
11:16:27 [H:100%|12300][M:92%|11402][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-100m, 0.8%)
You suddenly twitch, the air about you crackling as blue sparks zip across your skin before
sputtering out.
11:16:29 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]e(-105m, 0.9%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.16s)
11:16:29 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(hold breath)
(m&mf): Honors on Tekora didn't happen - re-checking...
Minister Tekora Windwhisper (Female Timeless Demigoddess).
Her age is obscured from perception.
She is ranked 59th in Lusternia.
She is an extremely credible character.
She is a Marquessa in the Grand Empire of Hallifax.
She is a Professor of Time and Relative Dimension in the Institute.
She holds the position of a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in the Institute.
She holds the position of an Execumatrix in the Institute.
She holds the position of Guild Archivist in the Institute.
She is a Professor in the University of Cosmic Understanding.
She is a Cosmic Wayfarer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
She is a graduate of the Empyreal Academy (honours) and the University of Cosmic Understanding
(honours).
She is a member of the clan called 'Ordo Syllabus.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Onyx Feline Artisan Cartel.'
She is a member of the clan called 'AeroChem Designs.'
She is a member of the clan called 'The Harmonic Array.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Concordant Helix.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Primal Designs Artisanry.'
She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
Her motto: 'Upward and onward.'
She is considered to be approximately 150% of your might.
She has been divorced 2 times.
She is a root generation member of the Great House of Windwhisper.
See HONOURS FULL TEKORA to view her 27 special honours.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "I'll spread out good astrospheres while we wait."
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You inhale deeply and begin holding your breath.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(m&mf): Ready for combat! (combat defences mode, took 2m, 6.8s)
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11297][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You modify your stratagem.
You execute your stratagem.
You run your fingers over all your crystals, causing their lights to dull.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-100m, 0.8%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET SAPPHIRE ESCA | CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET BLOODSTONE ESCA | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX ESCA | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL ESCA | CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET GARNET ESCA.
You execute your stratagem.
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET EMERALD ME | CRYSTALPLEX
TARGET AMETHYST ME | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BERYL ME | CRYSTALPLEX TARGET JADE ME.
You execute your stratagem.
You set an emerald crystal to target yourself.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You set an amethyst crystal to target yourself.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You set a beryl crystal to target yourself.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You set a jade crystal to target yourself.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You are already holding your breath.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Minister Tekora Windwhisper (Female Timeless Demigoddess).
Her age is obscured from perception.
She is ranked 59th in Lusternia.
She is an extremely credible character.
She is a Marquessa in the Grand Empire of Hallifax.
She is a Professor of Time and Relative Dimension in the Institute.
She holds the position of a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in the Institute.
She holds the position of an Execumatrix in the Institute.
She holds the position of Guild Archivist in the Institute.
She is a Professor in the University of Cosmic Understanding.
She is a Cosmic Wayfarer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
She is a graduate of the Empyreal Academy (honours) and the University of Cosmic Understanding
(honours).
She is a member of the clan called 'Ordo Syllabus.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Onyx Feline Artisan Cartel.'
She is a member of the clan called 'AeroChem Designs.'
She is a member of the clan called 'The Harmonic Array.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Concordant Helix.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Primal Designs Artisanry.'
She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
Her motto: 'Upward and onward.'
She is considered to be approximately 150% of your might.
She has been divorced 2 times.
She is a root generation member of the Great House of Windwhisper.
See HONOURS FULL TEKORA to view her 27 special honours.
11:16:31 [H:100%|12300][M:91%|11197][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Thank you, Minister."
11:16:35 [H:100%|12300][M:96%|11823][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+626m, 5.1%)
HELP INDEX FOR THE MATRIX RESEARCH INSTITUTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advancement Departments Mentors
Advancementcov Doctorate Newcomers
Aeonics Execumatrices Positions
Ageing Fellow Projects
Amanuenses Fines Protectors
Associatebachelorcov Fittings Spheres
Bachelor Guildhall Symposium
Bylaws Guildshop Tarochprize
Candidate Harmonics Timestudy
Classifications Hunting Trades
Conclave Influence Undergraduates
Continuum Ismbard
Credits Master
(See GHELP <scroll> to read the contents of that scroll.)
11:16:37 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11720][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-103m, 0.8%)
That is not a valid command.
11:16:37 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11720][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
***********************[ THE MATRIX RESEARCH INSTITUTE ]***********************
Guildmember Rank Position GT GNT CGT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tekora 19 Security On On On
Yarith 3 Security On On On
Aeden * Guildmaster On On On
Twytch 1 On On On
*******************************************************************************
Currently, there are 4 members on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.
***********************[ COVENANT: THE SENTINELS GUILD ]***********************
*******************************************************************************
Currently, there are 0 members on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.
11:16:40 [H:100%|12300][M:95%|11720][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
The Path of Solitude. (road).
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A few small snowflakes
drift lazily down from above. The road is rocky and neglected, sometimes seeming to disappear in the
granite cliffs of the mountain. The air is cold and thin. The howling winds from the surrounding
mountain range threaten to dislodge the most heavy mountaineer. The view here is amazing, for at
this height you can see all portions of Lusternia that are beyond the impassable mountains that
protect the basin of civilisation. The road passes a cave opening, out of which emanates an eerie
golden and purple glow.
You see exits leading east, west, and in.
11:16:41 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11619][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-101m, 0.8%)
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Group Mode: ENABLED."
11:16:42 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+681m, 5.5%)
Daraius, Mjoll, Abelor, Avanellope, Awdwyn, Cen, Diante, Everiine, Kanaya, Mrak, Naqqara, Utasa.
(*) Currently, there are 12 Lusternians on this Plane and 49 on other Planes.
11:16:43 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
The Path of Solitude. (road).
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A few small snowflakes
drift lazily down from above. The road is rocky and neglected, sometimes seeming to disappear in the
granite cliffs of the mountain. The air is cold and thin. The howling winds from the surrounding
mountain range threaten to dislodge the most heavy mountaineer. The view here is amazing, for at
this height you can see all portions of Lusternia that are beyond the impassable mountains that
protect the basin of civilisation. The road passes a cave opening, out of which emanates an eerie
golden and purple glow.
You see exits leading east, west, and in.
11:16:44 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12194][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-106m, 0.9%)

Groupmode is off.

Groupmode is on.
(Anonymous): You say, "Please ally me and do not be afraid to call out for 'Empress'. Check your
lusts!"
11:16:45 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12194][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "If you get split up I'm going to try to get you back at all costs. Stay in a
group. Do NOT chase people down on your own."
11:16:46 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12194][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
The Path of Solitude. (road).
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A few small snowflakes
drift lazily down from above. The road is rocky and neglected, sometimes seeming to disappear in the
granite cliffs of the mountain. The air is cold and thin. The howling winds from the surrounding
mountain range threaten to dislodge the most heavy mountaineer. The view here is amazing, for at
this height you can see all portions of Lusternia that are beyond the impassable mountains that
protect the basin of civilisation. The road passes a cave opening, out of which emanates an eerie
golden and purple glow.
You see exits leading east, west, and in.
11:16:47 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12194][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
The Path of Solitude. (road).
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A few small snowflakes
drift lazily down from above. The road is rocky and neglected, sometimes seeming to disappear in the
granite cliffs of the mountain. The air is cold and thin. The howling winds from the surrounding
mountain range threaten to dislodge the most heavy mountaineer. The view here is amazing, for at
this height you can see all portions of Lusternia that are beyond the impassable mountains that
protect the basin of civilisation. The road passes a cave opening, out of which emanates an eerie
golden and purple glow.
You see exits leading east, west, and in.
11:16:50 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12080][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-114m, 0.9%)
************************************[ You ]************************************
Crystal Target Status Charges
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turquoise Yarith Deactivated 100
Jade Yarith Deactivated 98
Garnet No Target Deactivated 97
Beryl Yarith Deactivated 99
Opal No Target Deactivated 98
Bloodstone No Target Deactivated 99
Amethyst Yarith Deactivated 149
Emerald Yarith Deactivated 99
Sapphire No Target Deactivated 99
Diamond Yarith Deactivated 100
Onyx No Target Deactivated 100
*******************************************************************************
You have no crystals spinning around others.
11:16:51 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12080][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You spread your arms wide, and the air between your hands begins to warp and twist as you bore a
hole through the fabric of the planes, seeking to ascend to the Divine Havens.
11:16:51 [H:100%|12300][M:94%|11580][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(-500m, 4.1%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.952s)
11:16:54 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12214][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+634m, 5.2%)
You fold space and a swirling gateway of brilliant light pierces the air before you, boring a hole
through the very fabric of the planes to the Vault of Heaven. You ascend confidently through the
rotating gate, which shimmers and snaps shut behind you.
----------- v6335 -----------




|
[ ]

[+]







----------- 0:0:1 -----------
The Vault of Heaven.
With outstretched arms, an enormous statue of Estarra stands here vigilantly. A leopard lurks in the
shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to
himself. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He wields a polished bull-horn blade in each hand.
Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in his left
hand and a golden whip of the pious in his right. Clad in matte black leather, a golden-eyed savage
lingers here like a living shadow. A frost-touched savage waits here, garbed in black wolf pelts and
emanating a deathly chill. Ymuli Myeras, of the Curious Heart is here. She wields a richly carved
lyre of enamelled knotwork blossoms in her right hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral
spirits. A dapper marionette hangs here limply, suspended from silken ropes. Primus Aeden Pavok, the
Logician is here, shrouded. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand and the Effervescent
Orb of Eternal Beauty in his right.
You see a single exit leading down.
Ilistala eyes you warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
11:16:56 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12112][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-102m, 0.8%)
Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar
constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.
11:16:57 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12112][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Ilistala eyes Twytch warily, settling into a predatory crouch.
11:17:00 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12000][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Reject enemies."
11:17:02 [H:100%|12300][M:97%|12000][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
A golden retriever pants heavily, his tail wagging enthusiastically.
11:17:04 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+300m, 2.4%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards you, and you are surrounded by a scintillating globe of energy,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Volcano.
11:17:07 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12186][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-114m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): Tridemon says, "I can rad someone out when we go. Who do we want out?"
11:17:08 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards you, and you are surrounded by a scintillating globe of energy,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Twin Crystals.
11:17:11 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12074][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Twytch holds out his hands towards you, and you are surrounded by a scintillating globe of energy,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Crocodile.
11:17:18 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12191][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+117m, 1.0%)
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "They'll be stacked at the entrance."
11:17:19 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12191][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "We're better off charging than waiting to rad."
11:17:19 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12191][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Minus Crek."
11:17:22 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12080][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-111m, 0.9%)
Twytch gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.
11:17:25 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12188][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+108m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Waiting to rad is building a mentality we simply can't hold when we have to
fight bonds."
11:17:29 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12085][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-103m, 0.8%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards you, and you are surrounded by a scintillating globe of energy,
which manifests into the Sphere of the Antlers.
11:17:30 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12085][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You can hold your breath no longer and gasp for air, fighting to bring oxygen back to your deprived
muscles.
11:17:31 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12085][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
You are benefitting from increased health for the next 52 minute(s).
You are benefitting from increased statistics for the next 52 minute(s).
You have an average gestalt composed of five ikons.
(m&mf): Your current defences (65):
[ ] darkbeer [X] bluegenies [ ] riding
[ ] psishield [ ] nightsight [X] kafe
[ ] respect [X] frost [X] wondercornmp
[X] wondercornhp [ ] smokeweb [X] hardsmoke
[X] lipread [ ] yoyo [ ] aethersight
[X] wondercornbal [X] wondercornres [X] trueblind
[ ] kirigami [ ] performance [X] keeneye
[X] redgenies [ ] galvanism [ ] amberbeer
[ ] oolongtea [X] thirdeye [M] metawake
[ ] planarbond [ ] selfishness [X] wondercorneq
[X] deathsight [X] yellowgenies [ ] blacktea
[X] fire [X] protection [X] wondercorndam
[X] truedeaf [ ] breath [ ] attune
[X] insomnia [X] wondercornego [ ] whitetea
[ ] greentea [ ] obliviousness [ ] lovedef
[ ] rebounding [ ] charismaticaura [X] quicksilver
[ ] truetime [ ] wetfold [ ] holywater
(m&mf): Highmagic defences:
[ ] geburah [ ] shield [X] malkuth
[X] netzach (60m) [ ] hod [ ] yesod
(m&mf): Aeonics defences:
[X] insight [ ] foresight [ ] switchfate
[ ] aeonfield [X] futureglimpse [ ] alacrity
[ ] paradox [X] timelessbody [X] mindclock
(m&mf): Healing defences:
[ ] temperature [ ] phobias [ ] melancholic
[ ] glandular [ ] depressionaura [ ] choleric
[ ] sanguine [ ] fractures [ ] skin
[ ] mania [ ] phlegmatic [ ] vitalityaura
[ ] quickeningaura [ ] muscles [ ] neurosis
[ ] healingaura [ ] blood [ ] nervous
[ ] curses [ ] breaks [ ] senses
[ ] auric [ ] aurasense
(m&mf): Enchantment defences:
[X] beauty [X] waterbreathing [ ] goldenbox
[X] avaricehorn [ ] emeraldbox [X] levitation
[X] kingdom [X] mercy [X] perfection
[ ] azurebox
(m&mf): Lowmagic defences:
[ ] blue [X] red [ ] yellow
[ ] autumn [ ] orange
(m&mf): Cosmic defences:
[X] cloak [X] soulguard [X] nimbus
[X] timeslip [X] waterwalk
(m&mf): Tarot defences:
[ ] teacher [ ] fool [ ] enigma
[ ] princess [ ] world [ ] starleaper
[ ] warrior
(m&mf): Ascendance defences:
[ ] presence [ ] judiciouspresence [ ] deathaura
[ ] puresoul [ ] omniscience [ ] fearaura
(m&mf): Astrology defences:
[ ] glacier [X] skull [X] volcano
[X] antlers [X] twincrystals [ ] bumblebee
[ ] spider [ ] burningcenser [X] crocodile
[ ] dragon [ ] dolphin [ ] lion
(m&mf): Rituals defences:
[X] populus [X] rubeus [X] fortuna
[X] acquisitio [X] draconis
(m&mf): Additional defences:
[X] crit bonus (191h, 15m) [X] havoc cry [X] judicious presence
[X] domoth lesser harmony [X] domoth major harmony [X] domoth lesser beauty
[X] domoth major beauty [X] domoth minor death [X] domoth lesser death
[X] haircurio [X] health blessing [X] timesense
11:17:33 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]x(+215m, 1.7%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.55s)
11:17:34 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Malarious exits the Divine Havens."
11:17:37 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-111m, 0.9%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Follow up."
11:17:38 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
The Vault of Heaven.
Balancing a shimmering sky, a veil in the fabric of reality seethes with raw energy. The veil,
though extremely thin, flickers and crackles, sending booming vibrations through the surroundings.
Glancing through, the miniscule details of the Upper Haven become visible and almost picturesque. A
continuous breeze filters from the veil, bringing the previously cold atmosphere to comfortable
temperance. With outstretched arms, an enormous statue of Estarra stands here vigilantly. A leopard
lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. A golden retriever is here, panting
quietly to himself. A frost-touched savage waits here, garbed in black wolf pelts and emanating a
deathly chill. Ymuli Myeras, of the Curious Heart is here. She wields a richly carved lyre of
enamelled knotwork blossoms in her right hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits.
Prince Romaan Hartfire, Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in his left
hand and a golden whip of the pious in his right. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He
wields a polished bull-horn blade in each hand. Clad in matte black leather, a golden-eyed savage
lingers here like a living shadow. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone
shield in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head
are several spinning crystals. Primus Aeden Pavok, the Logician is here, shrouded. He wields a
delicate crystal staff in his left hand and the Effervescent Orb of Eternal Beauty in his right.
You see a single exit leading down.
11:17:39 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12189][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Ymuli begins to follow you.
11:17:41 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12087][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-102m, 0.8%)
Romaan begins to follow you.
11:17:42 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12087][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Twytch holds out his hands towards Thul, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Skull.
11:17:42 [H:100%|12300][M:98%|12087][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Ilistala melds into the shadows, quickly disappearing from view.
11:17:44 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(+213m, 1.7%)
(Anonymous): Aeden says, "Xenthos exits the Divine Havens."
11:17:44 [H:100%|12300][M:100%|12300][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Twytch holds out his hands towards Thul, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Twin Crystals.
11:17:46 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12193][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex(-107m, 0.9%)
You see the following people here:
Dylara, Thul, Romaan, Aeden, Twytch, Ymuli, Yarith.
11:17:47 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12193][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
Thul begins to follow you.
11:17:48 [H:100%|12300][M:99%|12193][E:100%|9300][p:10(62)][19.86m]ex
+ Martyr Yarith Shevat, M.TS, A.D.M.T.P ----------------------------------+
| Sex : Male Birthday : 14th Avechary 359 |
| Race : Timeless Demigod Age : 60 |
|